Mohanlal reacts to Chandrasekharan’s murder in blog


Superstar Mohanlal who turned 52 on Monday posted his response regarding the brutal murder of RMP leader T P Chandrasekharan in his official blog ‘The Complete Actor’. Titled as ‘Two mothers in my mind’ the actor remembers his mother who is in hospital and also about Chandrasekharan’s mother.


Mohanlal articulated his concern through words in Malayalam written in his own handwriting. He has mentioned his own mother who has been in hospital in critical condition and Chandrasekharan’s mother.


He writes, “I haven’t met T.P. Chandrasekharan but I understand he is about my age. So his mother should be about my mother’s age. I’m not talking politics but it is reprehensible to live in this land of killing and contract killing”.

No comments: